Friday, December 30, 2011

Being honest...

Why can't people be honest? Lying does not get you out of a ticket. You know you were speeding... I know you were speeding... not only because my radar clocked you doing 95 in a 45, but because I heard the Doppler effect of screams emanating from your vehicle as you passed by, plus the kid plastered to the rear window of your car from shear mass of speed you where traveling. When I ask you "Do you know why I pulled you over?", don't look at me with a stupid look and say "I dunno?" as the passengers are removing there embedded fingernails from the dash. I actually give warnings to those who are honest with me (*up to a certain extent, if you have 12 pounds of cocaine sitting in your lap you might get a ticket). Own up to your mistakes and take responsibility for what you have done. Also be polite. If you want to be an a-hole then your going to a get a ticket, a-hole. Offer cookies, cake, donuts and coffee, get out and wash my car, or play a song on a flute or something (*note: don't really do this as this is bribery and you can be sent to the pokey). Bottom line, best chances to get out of a ticket, honesty and politeness. Now go politely play somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment