Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Why do you run...

Running just makes you go to jail tired. It also makes me tired. You know how hard it is to yell "Stop running!" while I'm running? And you don't listen anyway so why do I even bother.  Then when I catch you, don't tell me you didn't do anything. Yes you did do something! For one thing you didn't stop running when I told you too! Plus our conversation after our scenic jog takes a lot longer because we both can't breathe properly.

Me: Why.. *pant pant*... are... *pant pant*... you running? *pant pant*

You: Because...  *pant pant* ... I didn't...  *pant pant* ... do anything! *pant pant*

So next time you commit a crime stay put for me, or at least walk if you really feel the need to leave. Now go play somewhere else, but slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment