Saturday, December 31, 2011

What are those blinking lights behind me...

I'm trying to get somewhere important, hence the blinky red and blue lights you see in your rear view mirror and that "WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO" sound, why in the name of that which you consider holy and/or tasty would you break check me continuously and not move over, then as I pass you, give me a look as though I just silently farted in your vehicle but afraid to directly accuse me? Do you hear that "BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” noise? That's me laying on the air horn... this roughly translates to "GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!" Also please do not just stop in the middle of the road unless you want give a 5000 lbs vehicle a piggy back ride. Now go play somewhere else out of my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment