Monday, January 2, 2012

Why does this happen...

I got to be careful about scarfing down hot wings so quickly at lunch... because it catches up to me, very, very, fast. After lunch I went to an empty parking lot to meet up with another officer to look at a suspicious vehicle. Right when I arrived, I got out of the car and the hot wings I had eaten decided to make a mad dash for the exit. This caused me to stop right in my tracks... well not entirely stop, but pause briefly and kind of bend forward a bit, cross my legs, and clamp by butt checks so hard I could flatten a diamond. Trying to look natural in this position I had to lean against the car with my arm.

Me talking to my partner: "Ummm.... *ugh*... why don't you go check the car out and Ill stay here and watch the area?"

Partner: "You ok? Why you standing like that?"

Me: "*uugh*.. I'm fine... I just... *ugh*... Just hurry up and check the freakin car!!!"

Partner: "Why you sweating? Its 35 degrees out here!"

The reason why I was sweating was because I was clinched so tight and red warning alarms where going off down there. One slight move and it would cause the flood gates to open.

Me (bending more): "So... *ugh*... is the car ok?"

Partner (checking the car): "It's ok."

Me (quickly): "Ok! See ya!"

I quickly but cautiously climb back in the vehicle. I had to drive with the seat leaned back so I was in a 45 degree standing position. Everything was a blur after that, probably because I was driving so fast to get to the station. It was such a close call. I do feel sorry for everyone that was taken to the hospital at the station for toxic gas related sickness, but they all came out of the coma a few weeks later without any other side effects. For some reason every time I go to the bathroom, they all go play somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment