Thursday, January 5, 2012

Traffic control....

Is a total nightmare. All that goes through my mind is "Don't hit me, don't hit me, don't hit me...” Why don't you see me in the middle of the road with the big neon green vest? What goes through your mind?

"Hey look at that big black and neon green stripped cone with a gun tied to it... I think I'm supposed to hit it!"

Also when the whole road is blocked with big trucks and cars with flashing lights and I'm telling you, "you can't go that way" why, oh why... do you stop in the middle of the road, piss everyone that is behind off because they had to slam on their breaks, then roll down your window and  keep pointing down the blocked road and say, "I need to go that way!" GREAT! I know you NEED to go that way, but you ARE going to go the other way. Also don't stare at me with your mouth agape like you're seeing the Second Coming playing out before you. I'm trying to tell you to move forward. Go before a flashlight gets thrown at your car (joking, I'm not going to loose a perfectly good flash light, now a lit flare on the other hand...).

Sometimes we have to use whistles. This makes me look like a dufus as I blow into my rape whistle to TRY to make you stop. You can't hear it anyway because your music is so loud it causes 2.0 earthquakes everywhere you go. So naturally you don't stop. So you hear from me is “TWEEEEET...... TWEEEET...... TWEET, TWEET, TWEET, TWEET, TWEEE AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”, as I'm diving out of the way.

Please watch out for us human cones. We don't pop back up as well as regular cones after you hit them. Now turn this way and go play somewhere else, or in rape whistle language (TWEET, TWEET, TWEEEEET).

No comments:

Post a Comment