Friday, January 6, 2012

Using the radar gun....

So slow down. Do you know that when you slam on your breaks when you see me I already clocked you breaking the sound barrier? Also your little radar detector wont do you any good because it wont detect anything until I push the little activate button thingy on the radar, and by then its to late. Your little device will be nice and quiet... then, all the sudden it will scream off the dash as I already have you locked in.  It's fun to see everyone in your car lunge forward because you're slamming on your breaks. After I pull you over, everything and everyone that was in the back is now in the front compartment, then you smile and tell me you were going the speed limit when you passed me. What about the past five miles where you left some of your cars paint on the road that was melted away from the air friction?

Sometimes I don't even use a radar gun, I use an empty water bottle and hold it like it's one. So again, slow down and go play somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment