Thursday, January 19, 2012

When people tell me...

To arrest the person they are with when I'm walking by, or pointing to them and say they did it, I'm just going to turn around and say, "Ok! I'll take em in!", and start cuffing them up and walking them to my car. Then the person who got them in that situation will try and tell me they where joking and they didn't mean it and say "I'm sorry!”
"Nope! I'm taking them!" I'll put them in my patrol car and drive off. I'll drive around the block and explain to the person in the back that I'm teaching their jack-ass friend a lesson, and please don't sue me for false arrest.

Also if I'm just walking around, say a store, because I'm looking for munchies and a drinky (no that's not a typo) don't get super paranoid and ask what is going on and if everything is ok. I'm just going to say something like:

"No ma'am, there has been a report that Al-Qaeda has taken control of the feminine product isle. It may be a good idea if you leave."

Also don't tell your five-year-old that I'm going to arrest them because he is throwing a fit. I might arrest you for not being able to keep your kid quiet, but I won't arrest them. You’re making the kid scared of cops and I don't want to chase them down the road when they are older because I pulled them over for a tail light being out.

Now go play somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment